Wednesday, July 18, 2012

No Terps in the NBA Summer League?

Since I started this blog a few years ago, every summer around mid-July I post a story listing which Terps are playing on which NBA Summer League teams. Except this year, I went to write the story and found nothing to write about. No Terps are listed on any teams' rosters. Oh well, maybe next year?

Update 7/19: I learned from the comments that Terrell Stoglin is playing with the Toronto Raptors, and also discovered that Ekene Ibekwe is playing for the Portland Trail Blazers. Full blog posts to come on both of them. Anyone else I missed?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about Stoglin with the Summer Raptors?

Mike Steele said...

Sure enough. He's not on any of the rosters I saw, but I found a few news stories about him playing for the Raptors.

Anonymous said...

Jordan Williams were just added to Atlanta Hawk's summer league.

Liverpool football tickets said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.