Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mike Jones Signs in Cyrpus

Mike Jones (2003-07) has joined Aspis APOEL Nicosia in Cyprus. Eurobasket has the news, but I don't like to link to them because their news links aren't permanent (scroll halfway down the page to look for Mike's picture under the headline of "Market News". If you're reading this several months after I wrote the article, this news item is likely gone forever).

The only more permanently-linkable mention of it I could find is this article, where it mentions that Jones scored 19 points for his new team in his first game (also note the bottom of that article, where Ryan Randle scored 12 points for the losing team, Proteas EKA AEL). The club's website only seems to have info about their soccer team and I can't get Google translate to work because of all the flash. Other places I have found which claim to link to APOEL's basketball team all turn out to be broken links.

No comments: